UI/UX Designer (PH)
- Create highly desirable, intuitive interfaces that place the user at the center.
- Convert complex business requirements into a living style guide. Take features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups to final interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with other Designers, Product Managers, and Front-end Engineers to deliver best-in-class consumer facing user experiences.
- Contribute design concepts for mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Prototype and rollout high quality experiences for content modules, pages and flows for responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to work across teams, in-house and offshore developers as well as the Product Manager and product team, to ensure the design is aligned with the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
- Balance the urgency of business priorities with the importance of product consistency and interface usability.
- 3 -5 years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for web.
- Self starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user- centered design process; strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Strong user advocacy – willingness to defend user interests at each step of project development.
- Willing to work in Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Taguig City
- Willing to work on a 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm shift
- Experience working directly with product management and engineering teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
- BA in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), multimedia and digital design or related UX degree.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research).
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.