Technical Recruiter (PH)
We are looking for experienced recruiter who is passionate about recruitment and with strong fundamentals in recruiting technical positions.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the End-to-End Hiring process which include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates to our clients.
This person will handle and source different IT and Technical positions/requirements such as Project Manager, Web Application Engineers, .Net Developer, Java Developers, SharePoint Developers, Salesforce.com Developer and Support, QA Analyst, Helpdesk Support, Business Analyst and other non technical positions such as HR Manager, Recruitment Specialist, Marketing Specialist and Accounting Officer.
- Work with client and build relationships to gain understanding of the recruitment needs and requirements.
- Accomplish end-to-end recruitment process to ensure all requirements are filled with suitable candidates with the target time.
- Process application received online, direct contacts, and/or submission from vendors.
- Interview, evaluate and present qualified candidates to the clients and/or Hiring Managers.
- Maintenance of an applicant database and tracking system. Follow –up with candidates – keeping candidates on the loop
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on the progress of the recruitment activities and updates
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns.
- Establish partnership with IT companies, private entities, IT associations etc. for possible sourcing tie-up
- Review all assigned new and active job requisitions for accuracy and rework job descriptions, skills and experience sections to ensure a compelling job posting for qualified active candidates, especially to consistently recruiting for candidates with hard to find skill sets
- Act as the consultant to client’s decision makers as well as the candidates all throughout the hiring process.
- Possesses at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management or Information Technology.
- At least 2 years solid experience in technical recruitment.
- Must have an experience in end-to-end recruitment process in IT industry.
- Proficient in various sourcing methodologies.
- Familiarity in any available job portal system: Jobstreet, Monsters, LinkedIN etc.
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Can Learn technical information and is updated with the new types of technologies available in the market.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good planning, organizational and coordination skills.
- Can multitask.
- Passionate about delivering results and have a successful background in meeting requirements.
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and highly motivated.
- Amenable to work in Ortigas Pasig City.
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.