Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Continuously improve platform security.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that continuous integration, infrastructure as code and test driven development are proactively managed and implemented as part of best practice
- Improve service reliability through root cause analysis, blameless post-mortems, and using code to prevent or respond to problem recurrence.
- Apply best practices and patterns of the latest trends in the DevOps (Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Microservices).
- Find ways to reduce cost and optimize the performance.
- Comfortable and has 2 years experience with Azure or AWS Cloud
- A strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 years solid experience with Linux and Open Source administration and configuration: Nginx, MySQL, Redis, Elastic (ELK).
- Previous exposure to and experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS.
- More than 3 years experience with monitoring and alerting tools.
- More than a year of experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Working experience on environment and server provisioning tools like: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraforms, etc.
- Experience with VSTS
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with healthcare technology products
- Southeast Asia regional experience
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.