Project Manager (PH)
Project Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the success of the delivery of products, platforms, and services of the company. You will be responsible in managing the development of the team and ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results. You will be tasked to mitigate risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipate and manage change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments. You’ll define processes and tools best suited to each project.
If it challenges you to work with high performance team members with projects in the US and EMEA using technologies like .NET, SharePoint, Java, HTML, CSS, JS (AngularJS / ReactJS, Node), PHP and Rails; also, if it excites you to work with developers building applications on top of platforms such as SalesForce product-line, CMS (i.e IngeniUX, WordPress), while exploring the cutting edge on big data, blockchain etc; and the chance to do the job while telecommuting with the opportunity to travel, then this is for you.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new resources
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT related courses
- Must have:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the IT industry
- At least 3 years of working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Professional experience in understanding and use of proper project planning and tools associated with it. Knows when to use SDLC versus agile software development methodologies.
- Understands what a work breakdown structure is and can drive developer task estimation
- Can manage stakeholder and client expectations based on reality of success
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Someone who can document and fully appreciates the need of it
- Quick to learn and has no reservations to get hands dirty when needed
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.