Product Manager (PH)
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Manage product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Understand fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Having an extremely hands-on attitude – the Product Manager must be willing to
- dive deep into the inner works of client’s products and platform and become a product expert in it
- Maximize efficiency in a startup environment where the process is fluid and solutions are bread and butter
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 years or more experience in a reputable technology company, incl. 2+ years as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager.
- With experience working in Business to Client environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Agile and Scrum experience with the ability to create and analyze multi-variate testing
- Experience building mobile applications and marketplaces is an asset
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both web and mobile.
- Background in user-centric design is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate and challenge when required.
- Experience with pharma technology products is a plus
- Willing to work in Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Taguig City
- Willing to work on a 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm shift
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.