Mobile Developer (iOS / Android) (PH)
- Design and build applications for the Android / iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Team player, professional, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with building modern mobile applications, preferably with Native Language such as Swift, Java, Kotlin in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with deploying mobile applications on Google Play / App Store.
- Experience with modern frontend development (Material Design, XML, Storyboards, Coordinator Layout)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least 2 years of software development experience.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Open to learning new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- Self-starter and could easily adapt to constant improvements / changes
- Willing to work in Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Taguig City
- Willing to work on a 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm shift
- Good knowledge on Swift, Java & Kotlin for iOS / Android development accordingly
- Proficient with version control using Git
- Experience with iOS tools such as Cocoa Pods, SwiftLint, AlamoFire, XCTest, MagicalRecord, Core Data, RxSwift, RxCocoa
- Experience with Android tools such as Gradle, Retrofit, Android Jetpack, RxJava, Coroutines, Kotlin Extensions, Fuel, Glide, Proguard, Espresso
- Familiarity with RESTful services and ways we can improve, consume and communicate with the back end logic
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience with Flutter is a plus
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.