Full-stack Node.js Developer (PH)
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level; mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- 2+ years of experience building Microservices, preferably with Node.js in Agile/Scrum environment.
- 1+ years of experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- 2+ years experience with modern frontend development (e.g. React, Redux).
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least 4 years of software development experience.
- Self driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Willing to work in Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Taguig City
- Willing to work on a 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm shift
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee).
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.