Bendable IT Talent – Data Science and Analytics (PH)
We are looking for three (3) starting, highly motivated, and highly talented professionals or fresh graduates (or graduating in 3 months) with strong work ethics who are looking to grow their careers in IT or technology innovations. Above entry-level IT salary is assured to qualified candidates.
- Train and work hard to gain knowledge, understanding, and application of the following area of interest: Data Science and Analytics
- Perform research and development, with defined outcomes, on the subject area
- Document results
- Present progress and outcomes
- BS degree in IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Sciences and Engineering fields. Candidates with advanced degrees, high GPA (Math, Computer, Sciences, Engineering), excellence awards in math, technology and sciences, great thesis/research work OR technology related accomplishments is highly desirable.
- For professionals, 1-2 years experience in R&D, IT, Math and Science fields is highly desirable
- Possess great company culture fit traits, such as, but not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance and results-oriented
Please submit your resume using the form below for immediate consideration.